PDA

View Full Version : please help me! finger issue!! :(

twinflame94
10-02-13, 07:38
from the inside of my hand right where my right pointer finger starts, there's a line of red going up [my finger]. i was lifting a dresser with my boyfriend and then this other stand by myself. now my finger has that red line going down, it feels slightly swollen, and it feels hard to close. my thumb feels really weird as well.

is this normal? someone PLEASE answer instead of just viewing. i can't stop crying and it's sending me into another attack! :(

---------- Post added at 07:38 ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 ----------

The top of my hand feels really tight as well, near my thumb. Could I have pulled something??

Red Flower
10-02-13, 07:59
Don't worry!!!! You just pay too much attantion to what you feel (I'm the same) so you just pulled the muscle and it's nothing to worry about.

twinflame94
10-02-13, 11:57
Thank you for the response!

Is it normal for a white patch to appear as well?? It took the shape of the number seven.. It looked slightly swollen but nothing too major.

Red Flower
10-02-13, 12:11
It can't be anything serious. I'm sure you will be fine tomorrow or day after!!!

twinflame94
10-02-13, 12:21
Thank you, I hope so! I'm just one of those people who think something will manifest over time.. :x

twinflame94
10-02-13, 19:24
Is it normal though for the back of my hand to hurt [slight stinging] when I move my thumb, accompanied by faint white patches??

twinflame94
11-02-13, 01:03
Anyone?? :wacko:

---------- Post added at 01:03 ---------- Previous post was at 00:00 ----------

This isn't familiar to anyone at all?