PDA

View Full Version : Fast Phobia Cure ??

brenda
05-09-06, 15:50
Did you all know that you can buy a program from Lawrence Leyton which is called the Fast Phobia cure and where he uses the techiniques he used on the channel 4 program?

You can download it to your PC and it personally guides your through the techniques needed for your particular problem. it is an interactive program that talks to you and adapts to your needs.

I am not in anyway connected with this but thought it looked really good and am hoping to get the program myself when I can afford it
Here is the link to his site and you can watch a video clip on the site
http://www.lawrenceleyton.com/software.php

Has anybody on this group tried it?

Kind regards
Pam

nomorepanic
05-09-06, 15:59
Brenda

We had a post about this last week as well...

[Link removed invalid url],

Lawrence has been emailing me about advertising this for him so watch this space. I may be able to get a small discount for NMP members.

Nicola

brenda
05-09-06, 16:14
That would be good if we could get a discount.
I'm sure there are lots of members who are not working and would like to try it but cant afford it

Keep us updated

Thanks
Pam

Wannabeloved85
05-09-06, 17:14
i would LOVE to try it, but im too sceptic! its all good if it works, but if it doesnt... there goes more cash and more hope outta the window.
Becci x

brenda
05-09-06, 18:07
I know what you mean Becci but he did have a 95% success rate on the program on channel 4

Its a lot cheaper than paying for therapy.

I think I will wait and see if NMP members get a discount

Pam

Wannabeloved85
05-09-06, 18:46
very true!! it isnt that expensive compared to alot of things. i think thats one of the main reasons why i am a little sceptic lol i mean everything else is like BOOM over £100 etc and this is claiming to do like... a DREAM!! for a lot less. I am wanting to try it, but im also not wanting to add more wasted money to the rest ive already spent!
Becci x

net
05-09-06, 19:13
i wanted to get it but its too expensive

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

Wannabeloved85
05-09-06, 19:17
it is actually! i sat there thinking £39.99 yeahs thats not too bad, BUT!! go through al the order etc and u have to add VAT then shipping, it comes to bang on £50!!
Becci x

Wannabeloved85
05-09-06, 19:33
theres also another fast phobia cure here at $39 downloaded

http://www.phobiaclinic.net/index.html

Wannabeloved85
08-09-06, 12:56
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">

Lawrence has been emailing me about advertising this for him so watch this space. I may be able to get a small discount for NMP members.

Nicola

<div align="right">Originally posted by nomorepanic - 05 September 2006 : 16:59:37</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Nicola, hows the mailing lawrence thing going? any closer to that discount :D:D:D lol

Ive been messaging on his forum and it sound like it could work for agoraphobia, he says so anywayz. I also read on his forum about another person with agorapohobia of 22 years, she bought the software but never replied to the forum to tell of her success, or not so success!
It does seem too good to be true.
Can you imagine if someone did actually cure anxiety and all related phobias etc? theyd be HUGE!!! rich and famous, why isnt there nobody out there finding a cure?!! i thought everyone wanted to be rich and famous!
Becci x

Jellybaby
08-09-06, 15:14
I would certainly be interested in hearing if this works as well as I have to admin I am very sceptical about things like this.

http://www.mumszone.co.uk

Wannabeloved85
09-09-06, 16:13
i had a message from a guy who bought it, he listened to the hypnosis {theres also hypnosis in the software} and after hed had a nap, felt fine about going out, but after a while, he felt a little anxiety and retreated back home, he's agoraphobic. he is goping to continue using it though.
I was thinking that it was just for phobias, it was also designed for panic attacks and anxiety, ptsd and ocd in mind! i missed that part at the top of his web page.
Becci x

net
09-09-06, 17:23
i have a phobia about using a credit card on the net have only just been able to cope with direct debit unless i could persuade my friend to download it and then he could put it on a disc and give it me but would that breach copyright laws.

first time i bought something in a shop using my card my friend had to go through my breathing exercises with me.

so would the software help with that if i could afford it and could actually get hold of it.
:)

netty

Wannabeloved85
09-09-06, 17:48
hey net, yes it still is a lil expensive. but if it does work, its worth it right?!
Btw it can be paid for by cash, i tink they send you a payment slip and yu use it at the bank/post office. theres loadsa payment options.
Im still holding on myself as i dont know if i can afford it!
Becci x

nomorepanic
09-09-06, 17:55
Hi all

Lawrence did mail me but unfortunately he cannot offer any further discounts to NMP member.

I did ask if he would come in the chat room one night and "do a spot" and he said he would be happy to so maybe we can follow up on that if people are interested??

Nicola

Wannabeloved85
09-09-06, 18:55
that would be great nicola. if i can figure out how to download java to get in the chat room! since my comp was revamped, ive tried 3 times to download the java but as soon as i get to the java page, i get lost and start downloading things i dont need!
Becci x

Lindalou64
09-09-06, 19:13
i hate to say but this could be just me i bought so many programs and they promised this and that well im here just the same i hope his is a good therapy for people that would be great cause i know there are so many out there that broke me...............Linda[8D]

net
09-09-06, 19:43
i agree lindalou i cant afford to waste money so if it doesnt work i be annoyed and whos to say it will work and if it doesnt will i worse than before so am not going to bother will stay in here and take the advice, help and support of everyone at least you all know what your talking about

netty

loobyloo
10-09-06, 00:26
Hey ive got the programme and it is absolutely fabulous!!!!! i highly recommend it to everyone. some of the things may sound a bit strange but they really do work.

Fi x

Wannabeloved85
10-09-06, 09:54
loobyloo, thats what we wanna hear! so pleased it works for you!
Becci x

Nel
22-09-06, 15:17
I bought it and wasn't impressed, he refunded my money so can't complain.

Nel xxx

carldourish
28-09-06, 20:09
Hello everyone, haven't been here for a while. I can't beleive people are paying so much money. If you check out the threads that I have written on this forum, they are free. Just print of and read. If people have questions, I have always tried to give honest opinion.

So please read.

Carl

Wannabeloved85
28-09-06, 20:25
i dont regret buying this. Its not expensive,and no its not cheap,what is these days? You can pay upto £15 for a hypnosis cd. so you go out buy one... then you wanna stop smoking..buy another cd, thats £30 for just 2.... then you want to lose weight, buy another one.... and thats £45. This Lawrence Leyton fast phobia cure isnt a CD, its a software, and its interactive so its more fun and easy to use, and your getting 11- 12 diff things here, you have 3 hypnosis sessions, panic attacks {which is fab btw} smoking and one for weight loss {it could be called something else that one, something to do with weight anyway} And then you have 2 motivation tracks and then all the techniques.Plus i have Lawrence there to guide me, on the software and off.
I dont regret buying at all. Now im not saying "everyone go buy it" i dont have that right to do so, its your money and its your choice.
Becci x

carldourish
28-09-06, 21:06
Fast phobia cure, or rewind method is a common technique used in NLP. I know these techniques work, especially if used with timeline therapy.

Carl