PDA

View Full Version : Blood after bowel movement again.

countrygirl
10-02-13, 20:27
It happened once a week ago and was bright red with mucus. I posted on here and got some lovely replies that helped me.
I saw my GP who said probably an internal pile but he has referred me to hospital for tests, either sigmoidoscopy or colonsocpy. I had both of these just over 4 years ago.
It has happened again today after I was straining really hard ( I have a muscle problem with bottom of my bowel so hard to pass) again bright red blood and sore itchy feeling inside.
The Gp said it could be 4-6 weeks wait for test and I am now panicking and want the tests asap plus worrying every time I go to the loo which is 3-4 times a day.

nomorepanic
10-02-13, 20:29
If you strain then it will make it bleed I am afraid to say.

Annie0904
10-02-13, 20:29
It does sound like a pile, I have sent you a PM

countrygirl
10-02-13, 21:10
Thanks both and thanks for the PM Ann.

I just wish that I didn't get into such a panic with it and then spend all my time dreading it happening again.

Annie0904
10-02-13, 21:12
It can be worrying but once you get them they can take a long time to heal and everytime you strain they can bleed again.

TotallyBonkers
10-02-13, 21:53
the fact that you have said its itchy inside really does suggest a pile that is just in the inside, they can cause terrible itchiness and also bleed when passing a stool. They can take a long time to heal too, just a thought but have you tried anusol (I think that's how you spell it) in the meantime, as if there is a pile that will sort it out.