PDA

View Full Version : anxiety, freaking out, argument, sisters boyfriend

KaylaSoares
10-02-13, 20:40
I really am going crazy, I have no we're to turn. Can't take this anymore, I'm so tired, I had an argument with my sisters boyfriend he made me soo nervous, he basically said I didn't have the right to have an anxiety problem and that my sisters back problem should of been for me and that I'm lazy and don't do nothing. I know it doesn't sound like much but the list goes on I had to leave the house. And my physiologist advised me to get off this foru but I couldn't take it anymore can someone comfort me.

iamlove
10-02-13, 22:04
Please don't worry, some people are just so ignorant about how bad anxiety is. One day in the future he may suffer from a panic attack or anxiety and he will realise how hard it is. Time will pass and things will get better. i have been suffering really bad with it over the last couple of weeks and felt like falling apart but things have started to get better and things are looking up again.

KaylaSoares
10-02-13, 22:31
thank you so much, I just feel like running away some times, glad to know there are people who I can relate too. This just feels like a never ending hell

iamlove
10-02-13, 22:39
I know it's horrible, remember you are not alone in your struggles. Things will get better, sometimes we just have to ride out the bad patches, are you on any medication at the moment, or had any success with any in the past. try listening to an anxiety or sleep hypnosis video on youtube tonight as you go to sleep, this normally helps me feel calm before bed.

KaylaSoares
10-02-13, 22:47
But I feel like once anxiety hits it will never end, I'm currently on sertraline but seems as though it isn't helping much, I will try the hypnosis before I go to sleep. Thanks for the advice I'm not sure you understand how much you've helped me.

iamlove
10-02-13, 22:59
It's a pleasure, i know what it feels like and how much talking to someone who has gone through the same thing can help, im always here for a chat. maybe you need to see your gp about going on a different medication, i tried a few until i found one that helped me, and it really changed my life, i still have my ups and downs but it really did help finding the right medication. hope you feel better soon.

Col
11-02-13, 00:01
Hi kayla, if u don't mind me asking why as therapist said that???? Anything that helps u is surely the best medicine!!!! I'm in similar boat regarding arguments and family stress, I'm staying away from mine,I texted what I had to say to them ths morning to get of my chest & turned mobile of and left on bed upstairs all day!

Distance yourself but, clarify your points & your opinions also!!!:winks:

KaylaSoares
13-02-13, 03:19
My therapist says I look to this site for quick reassurance which only makes me worse. Ive tried talking to my family but its pointless I dont care anymore. Hope your dealing with your family issues and dont let them stress you out, I dont know about your family but im just surrounded by negativity and am unable to run away from it. If you need to talk im here.

Col
13-02-13, 17:22
Thanks Kayla X I'm same on the negativity thing - its quite bizarre , if it can go wrong it will go wrong for me and I keep saying I'm cursed. My family are shocking if u fancey a read just a glance over some of my posts will immediately show how bad my situation has been for a very long time!
Ahh I can see what the therapist means but we have to do what's best For us when where deserate for a bit of respite and just because they have certain qualifications doesn't mean they always get things right or say the right thing. I'm here too any time you want to chat X