PDA

View Full Version : back to work in the morning

iamlove
10-02-13, 22:34
Hi all. I havent been to work in a while because i couldn't really bring my self to come out the house. But money is tight so i am going out to work again tomorrow and keep nearly having a panic attack everytime i think about it. I know everything will be fine but i just keep getting irrational thoughts about what could go wrong and thinking something bad will happen. even worse that i might have a pannick attack at work.

panickyme
10-02-13, 23:38
I know how you feel, I struggle to make it to work everyday, but somehow I seem to manage. I wish you the best of luck tomorrow, try not to think so much about it, just say I can do this. I bet you will do great! :hugs:

Col
10-02-13, 23:43
Good luck seriously if your as bad as u describe because Ive had severe panic attacks & once was agrophobic as a result SO u really should be pleased with yourself ! Fingers crossed and well done!

Annie0904
11-02-13, 09:22
I hope your return to work goes well for youIt isnt an easy step to take and I wish you well.

Sunshine77
11-02-13, 10:58
I hope it's gone ok for you - well done! I was due back tomorrow but have been signed off for another week.

BikerMatt
11-02-13, 11:32
good luck hope all goes well:)

iamlove
11-02-13, 19:20
Hi all, it went well this morning but had to stay home after lunch because i started to get bad anxiety and nearly had a panic attack, but im going back in tomorrow just for the morning again, i think it's best for me to just ease my way back into it.

Col
11-02-13, 19:32
Hang in there love

Sunshine77
11-02-13, 19:39
Well done - baby steps are the way to go - good luck tomorrow!

Annie0904
11-02-13, 19:42
Hi all, it went well this morning but had to stay home after lunch because i started to get bad anxiety and nearly had a panic attack, but im going back in tomorrow just for the morning again, i think it's best for me to just ease my way back into it.

Well done, really pleased for you. That is a good idea just to go for the morning. I am just going for 1.5hrs this week to ease me gently into it.

eternally optimistic
11-02-13, 19:45
Well done, ease back in gently is good idea.

Glad it was a success, and it was.

All the best for tomorrow.

Good luck to you annie, too.

Jackie