PDA

View Full Version : Hello

50percentme
10-02-13, 22:54
Hi I've recently been going through a lot of health anxiety after being ill for 4 weeks and have found this site quite helpful in keeping my mind off over thinking everything. The more I read the more I realise I've been dealing with a lot of anxiety and recently panic attacks for many years since I was probably about 12 I'm now mid 20s. I created the account so I could use the chat room which takes 5 days to activate so I can divert my attention. So I guess I'll see you around

nomorepanic
10-02-13, 23:05
Hi 50percentme

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Arnie365
11-02-13, 05:49
Hi there. The chat room is a great distraction! Some really nice peeps in there and I use it when I'm on my own at home and need distraction.

Baggs
11-02-13, 15:05
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

ricardo
11-02-13, 15:24
Arnie has already said exactly what I was going to say. When down I go in there and try (I stress try) and make others forget their worries and illnesses . It's a riot in there some days especiially quiz night every Saturday at 9.00p.m.

50percentme
11-02-13, 19:21
Just got to wait the 5 days should be in for Saturday quiz night I hope I noticed the admins can let you in early is that common and worth me trying for I cant really sleep at night so was hoping this would give me something to do/read?

Baggs
11-02-13, 21:34
Yes it's worth you trying.