PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Toronto

HypoCanuck
11-02-13, 08:00
Hi everyone,

From Toronto Canada, been suffering from several anxiety issues. Mainly health issues related to worry about illnesses I may have.

Its so bad currently I am at the end of the road, cannot take this much longer. So many tests each week and no diagnoses. No treatment.

Hopefully i get some relief.

nomorepanic
11-02-13, 08:11
Hi HypoCanuck

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

HypoCanuck
11-02-13, 09:06
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Over the last couple of weeks I have read many of the articles here and posts. This is such a valuable resource.

For me I usually do not like to share my troubles online but in this case I feel I have put to much burden on family and friends with all my symptoms. They are basically tired of hearing about and I do not blame them.

I hope to share some stuff i the coming days - If all my tests come out negative I most likely am planning to take lexapro.

Baggs
11-02-13, 09:34
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

HypoCanuck
12-02-13, 00:45
Thanks so much Baggs - appreciate it.

debera
12-02-13, 02:23
hi and welcome. i live not far from you in hamilton

HypoCanuck
12-02-13, 04:55
Hi Debera,

Indeed were fairly close :yesyes:!! Thanks for the warm welcome.