PDA

View Full Version : Is it just the common cold or something else?

JustBenn
11-02-13, 15:20
I had a cold last week, and it came back again on Saturday night,
last night it was the worst in a long long time,
I had a
sore throat,
runny nose,
sneezes,
fast hard breathing, - weazing and whistling all day,
nightmares,
night sweats, my balls were steaming hot last night, and my balls ached in the morning, - Could this make me infertile?
bad fast flickering lights with my eyes closed,

But when I woke up today, I noticed 2 skin colour spots on my face, and was worried that it may not have been a cold, and more like I catched something!

I never had sex or anything, but STI does come to mind,

is it anything to worry about!

JustBenn
11-02-13, 22:28
Sorry too bump this up, I am in need of some reassurance please,

Iced_diamond
13-02-13, 18:30
To me this just sounds like a relapse. It seems that the cold virus is particularly determined and sturdy this year. I am normally healthy and take every precaution going, however I have been the victim of 3 colds this year already! You said you had a cold a week ago, so maybe you didn't fully rid it from your system and now you have picked up a new one or just had a relapse. It happens. The symptoms do sound like typical cold symptoms. I am not too sure about the two spots you noticed. My first instinct would be not to worry. Sometimes the skin does funny things which clear up on their own. I often get these random little rashes, which then seem to vanish. If you are still worried, I would maybe book a GP appointment to be on the safe side, but in the meantime I would remain calm, if you can. Hope you feel better soon.

JustBenn
14-02-13, 21:22
To me this just sounds like a relapse. It seems that the cold virus is particularly determined and sturdy this year. I am normally healthy and take every precaution going, however I have been the victim of 3 colds this year already! You said you had a cold a week ago, so maybe you didn't fully rid it from your system and now you have picked up a new one or just had a relapse. It happens. The symptoms do sound like typical cold symptoms. I am not too sure about the two spots you noticed. My first instinct would be not to worry. Sometimes the skin does funny things which clear up on their own. I often get these random little rashes, which then seem to vanish. If you are still worried, I would maybe book a GP appointment to be on the safe side, but in the meantime I would remain calm, if you can. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for the reasurance, yes, the spots cleared up within 2 hours of waking up, My cold is just about gone now, but still have the after effects, such as dry coughs and sore nose from wiping it too much,
I would have thought my immune system was very strong after 1 month of eating raw garlic, green vegetables, high vitamin C, fruits, and stuff
Maybe the superfood is not so super,

:D