PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else just never throw up?

GirlAfraid23
11-02-13, 17:06
Well I havent been sick since I was 19 that was 4 years ago now.
In my entire life I have only been sick about 4/5 times.
I cant say if I did when I was a baby/very young.

Ive only thrown up once from alcohol and that was when I was 19. When I was at uni I used to drink a ridiculous amount and mix my drinks and was never sick. I always feel
nauseous though.
All my friends are sick when they drink and most people I know think this is strange. Touch wood I havent had norovirus yet either.
I do tend to pick up flus and cold viruses alot though. I.e I had flu like illnesses 3 times
last year.

Rain
11-02-13, 17:27
The last time I threw up was in 2001 and that was because I drank Guinness on top of quite a lot of beer! :blush:

I sometimes find it a bit amazing that I've escaped talking on the big white telephone for a whopping 12 years but I'm very glad.

I think everyone hates being sick. I don't dwell on the thought of it. I just feel blessed that I'm in good health.

Anxious_gal
11-02-13, 20:04
I know someone with that fear of being sick and she has not actually threw up since she was a child!

She really tries not to though, I guess she can some how suppress the urge when she's actually ill.

cattia
11-02-13, 22:08
I rarely throw up, I have thrown up a couple of times in the past few years and that was when I had norovirus. I have never been sick from alcohol and that certainly isn't through not drinking. It doesn't affect me that way, I would fall unconscious before being sick! I don't have a fear of being sick, I am just not a sick sort of person.