PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm new to this group

vengababe2003
25-09-03, 15:25
Hi everyone,
I've just joined and thought I'd tell you a bit about myself.
I am 38 years old and live in Scotland, I am divorced and live with my b/f, 2 cats and 1 dog.
I have had agoraphobia/monophobia since 1986, have tried all different doctors and medication, nothing seems to help. My pc is my lifeline, so if anyone would like to email me anytime, please do and I will reply to all. Hopefully I will meet you all in chat. Venga

Clareaj2
03-10-03, 20:44
Hi Venga,
Have you tried Cognitive therapy? Kinesiology is also worth trying, it's a bit 'deep' but I had got to the point where I would try anything, they look back into past lives and try to find the cause of your problem. It sounds so naff, but if it works it's worth a try. Good luck
Clare

vengababe2003
03-10-03, 20:55
:)Hi Clare, yes I have tried cognitive therapy for about a year, sad to say it didn't work for me. Could you please tell me more about kinesiology. Thanks Venga

Clareaj2
04-10-03, 09:19
Hi Venga,
This website might be able to help
www.kinesiology.co.uk
They will also be able to send you info on people who practice kinesiology. For me it didn't solve the problem but it really helped and pointed me in the right direction. It's a bit far out! But I had reached a point where I would try anything.
Hope it helps
Clare
:)
Good luck