PDA

View Full Version : Most important meeting with my dr in my life.

coldwater
12-02-13, 14:29
I have suffered for years from a panic condition related to my thoughts, feeling depersonalised, unable to connect, and feeling like there is something inside my brain. I treated it with alcohol for many years but that has just made it worse for me. I am going to my Dr today to tell him that last night I decided I just cannot cope with it anymore. I rang NHS direct and was going to get them to send a crisis team round but I took a lot of diazepam and basically konked out after not sleeping for around 4 days.

Anyone gone through the same thing. Feeling like 100% all your coping mechanisms are gone and that it has won. I really am not wanting to be alive anymore. Obviously this will never go away. Im in complete meltdown and at the end of it all. I keep realising ive tried most things and it is still here which is making me think the unthinkable is the only thing left to find some peace. Finding solace in nothing is something too much for me.

So by admitting this to my doc i feel like i've confirmed the fact i cant cope anymore. Ugh this is hell