PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

Sweetie18
13-02-13, 00:17
Hi everyone!!

I'm new to this site... and happy to have stumbled upon it. It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one with anxiety... don't get me wrong, I wouldn't wish anxiety problems to anyone, but knowing that I'm not alone with this issue, and that others are finding ways to get trough it is comforting!! When I first started having panic attacks, they were mostly in the middle of the night and I had no idea what they were... sooo scary!! Now they seem to be triggered by unpleasant events that happen in my life. I believe these event cause me some stress, stress causes physical symptoms, and then that is when my anxiety kicks in, as I mostly have health anxiety... and also have agoraphobia. I'm looking forward to hearing your stories, and sharing what seems to work for me.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.:)

nomorepanic
13-02-13, 00:28
Hi Sweetie18

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Baggs
13-02-13, 00:42
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Sweetie18
13-02-13, 01:16
Thanks Baggs!! Wishing you all the best as welll... :)

Arnie365
13-02-13, 05:39
Hi sweetie and welcome. Don't feel bad about taking reassurance from other anxiety sufferers. It is such a relief to know other people are going through what you are. That's why the site is so good because we can all support each other through this. Take care

Mark13
13-02-13, 16:01
Hi Sweetie and welcome to the forum.

Sweetie18
13-02-13, 18:57
Thanks guys!! :)
How are all of you making out with your anxiety issues?