PDA

View Full Version : Stomach? Heart? Lungs?

ItWillPass
13-02-13, 15:34
I am a total mess right now. I feel so sick. I cannot even explain it to anyone. I feel like I was kicked in the gut. I feel like there is an elephant sitting on my chest... Also, my heart keeps beating very strangely. It will race for no reason and I am having a lot of bouts of palpitations. I am SO anxious, but if you ask me why, I am anxious because I feel so miserable right now! I am just having a really hard time understanding how anxiety can possibly be responsible for what I am dealing with right now. But, doctors have no other ideas. Does anyone else have experience with these symptoms? Did they just pass on their own or did you do anything? I really just feel like I am so sick of feeling so sick all the time. Any thoughts would be so appreciated, I have never felt so alone in my entire life.

footballking
13-02-13, 15:45
I feel bad also/ all day. Are you on anti-depressants? My doctor seems to think its all anxiety related. And has given me escitroplam. I haven't felt well in 2 months.

Thanks.

ItWillPass
13-02-13, 15:47
I am not taking anything. Several years ago I tried an anti-depressant and did not like the way it made me feel... I just don't know what to do anymore.

zippy
13-02-13, 15:58
Me too, I can't believe anxiety can make you this ill. I haven't felt well for 2-3 months either. I was only at the doctors on Monday and I want to go again.

Annie0904
13-02-13, 16:41
I am not taking anything. Several years ago I tried an anti-depressant and did not like the way it made me feel... I just don't know what to do anymore.

I would speak to your doctor again as there are different anti-depressants and maybe another one will suit you.