PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas?

MissSunshine
13-02-13, 18:31
Any ideas what this could be? im thinking maybe heat rashes?

I keep getting bumpy rashes when laid in bed at night, and sometimes when i eat. like just now i eat my dinner and freaked out because firstly my scalp started to itch and then my neck went all blotchy :shrug:
my chest and ears started itching and i went into fall panic mode. im ok now, i was wearing a jumper..
sometimes when i get this at night in bed my eyes itch too its crazy!

my anxiety goes so high thinking oh no its a allergy or something :( making me scared to eat or use anything on my face!!

anyone else get rashes with there anxiety ??x

xx

ricardo
13-02-13, 18:40
Could be hives caused by nerves. Check it out,does it appear similar.

Iced_diamond
13-02-13, 18:43
Hi Miss Sunshine, for the past 6 months or so, I have had trouble with skin rashes as well. Mine are mainly around my trunk, legs and in the cracks of my arms. Rashes could be caused by an allergic reaction to something we have eaten or could be due to something topical we are touching (plastic, rubber, cleaning products, washing powder). You are right that they could be heat rashes-now that we are spending more time indoors and having the heat, we may sweat more which could cause this. If this is really bothering you, I would book a GP appointment and show the rash to your doctor. If you have to wait a long time for an appointment you could also try asking to speak to a pharmacist-sometimes they can be just as informative and knowledgeable when it comes to certain conditions. Anyway, I hope you manage to find what it is that's causing them and perhaps find a treatment soon. :)

MissSunshine
13-02-13, 18:46
Hi ricardo i just had a look at some pictures and the rash isnt like any of the ones i saw, it does look more like a heat rash

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

Thank you iced diamond :)
im scared that i could be allergic to some food :( as my ibs is playing up
but the rash goes away in 10 mins so i cant show anyone which is so annoying lol
x

Iced_diamond
13-02-13, 19:08
Hi there, yes I know what you mean, as when I went to the docs about mine, they weren't that visible and I had to say:" Oh sorry, it really was there the other day..." But if you think it may be a heat rash, a pharmacist may be able to recommend something. I went to a pharmacy some time ago in the summer when I had suspected heat rash and they recommended some good cream-which unfortunately I can't remember the name of, but it did help. Good luck. :D

MissSunshine
13-02-13, 19:13
Thank you, i will defo ask about some heat rash cream :) just hope it is that! x