PDA

View Full Version : Help please x

lashes
13-02-13, 18:42
Hiya not too sure where to post but I suffer with panic attacks have done for some time now I know my triggers and have been improving with medication and cbt but recently I've been extremely worried about my health that's the only thing that's changed and I feel abit strange almost on the edge of panic anxious I guess but I'm worried that I'm feeling ill I don't know if its anxiety or feeling ill because I'm terrified to get ill I keep randomly feeling really sick and hot I don't know if this is to do with anxiety :( if anyone could give some advice or just some support that wud be great x

Grape
13-02-13, 19:10
Could the feeling ill be to do with your medication? I have suffered from panic attacks and I too felt sick and hot ... and the more I thought about it, the worse I got. I've not been on medication for a long time but I remember that it had a similar effect on me. Let us know how you are xx

lashes
13-02-13, 19:21
Hiya we'll I don't know I've been on it for 3 months now I thought the side affects were only sort of in the first couple of weeks ?x