PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Oregon

squashblossom
13-02-13, 20:34
This morning I had the worst panic attack I've ever had. It was terrifying and now that it's passed (I think), I'm exhausted. I've never been so worn out after an attack before. So I googled "exhausted after panic attack" and here I am. This place looks cool. It seems like you folks are supportive of each other, and that's good to see.

I've been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and trichotillomania, and I've been suffering from panic attacks for the last three months. I've been on citalopram for a little over a year and I'm in a therapy group for trich.

I'm 30, I'm a musician, an artist, and an accountant, and I live in a studio apartment with my cat.

Speaking of my cat, I really wish she could be a service animal for me. But she's as anxious as I am. Only she doesn't have to leave the house like I do.

nomorepanic
13-02-13, 20:44
Hi squashblossom

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Sunshine77
13-02-13, 21:03
Hi squashblossom,

:welcome:

I've been using this site for about a month and have had some fantastic support, hope you get as much from it as I do.

My cats aren't much help either but they're not anxious - just plain LAZY! :D

Annie0904
13-02-13, 21:05
Hi :welcome: I have a cat with OCD and one with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder :)

Baggs
13-02-13, 21:13
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Mark13
13-02-13, 23:04
Hello and :welcome:to the site.