PDA

View Full Version : vision

Dan21
06-09-06, 12:59
does anyone ever find that their vision becomes a bit blurry when they are feeling low? It's almost like my eyes are sow to focus on things....

Anyone else have this?

-----------------------------
I want to go up to my anxiety, smile, put my arm around it and say to it caringly, 'Hey! How are you? How's your day been?'

Then, just as its about to answer me, I wanna throw a sack over it and give it a hiding within an inch of its life.

That would be nice.

Wannabeloved85
06-09-06, 13:21
yup. i get it when ive been resting for a while aswell, like if i stand up too fast i go dizzy and blurry. My vision also plays up when i feel low, i gues its cos when your low our more prone to anxiety.
Hope this helps
Becci x

reddevil
06-09-06, 13:39
Hi,

Funny you said that, I had it this morning!

Red

mad_shell66
06-09-06, 14:34
hiya,
yeah i get that. just when im real real low though.
shellx:D

Silly Blonde
06-09-06, 15:16
Yep - me too!! I wear contacts and some days I wonder whether I should be driving[:O] 'cos my vision is so bad!!

I used to worry about floaters until I read other posts on here!!! Seems we all share the same symptoms thanks to the evil demon called anxiety!

SB xx

net
07-09-06, 15:17
yep

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

Lindalou64
07-09-06, 15:20
yes i get that alot more so when im anxious....its anxiety breathing shallow for me it is.......thats a good one ya said about the anxiety i call mine my side kick lol...best to ya.........Linda[8D]