PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

CantaloupeSweet
14-02-13, 22:04
Hello everybody,
I am new to this forum, and I chose to remain anonymous as I'm not comfortable giving out too much about myself due to my age (I will say I'm under the age of 18.) I found this website on accident last night as I was trying to find if anybody else had what I have been dealing with. While I'm not officially diagnosed (but I'm very sure that I have this), I think I may have Pure-O as I've been having intrusive thoughts ever since I was in elementary school (but never told anyone about it out of fear of being judged.)

I might post a little about myself in a bit on the OCD forum, but otherwise I'm here to see stories from others and find relief while I try to figure out a way that I can tell my parents what I'm dealing with. :)

nomorepanic
14-02-13, 22:14
Hi CantaloupeSweet

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Arnie365
15-02-13, 06:19
Hi welcome. Hope you find the forum useful

ricardo
15-02-13, 06:35
Welcome
Do whatever you feel comfortable with on here. There are a number of very young people on here and given time you may feel comfortable to disclose more about your anxieties.

Baggs
15-02-13, 09:42
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

bluesparkle
15-02-13, 09:49
welcome to nmp :welcome:
there are alot of younger users here, (im an oldie lol)
but i started suffering when i was at school but i didnt understand what it was then, i just wish there was nmp around then.
you will make loads of friends here and everyone will understand
rach

manwithnoname
15-02-13, 17:49
hi there, i am a newbie on this forum too so perhaps we can exchange some thoughts and experiences in effort to better understand how to recover from anxiety or whatever symptoms you have