PDA

View Full Version : trace leukocytes uti male

sammyb
15-02-13, 00:36
38 male pretty good shape... total hypochondriac. For like a week I had an urge to pee that didn't really go.way. now it seem to have gotten a little better but I am not sure. Did a home pee test ant it came up with trace leukocytes. My wife took one too and hers was the same. Googled and I know I shouldn't have.. but found some info that said trace is pretty normal. Totally obsessed with prostate kidney and bladder problems. Had all that stuff checked 18 mo ago but still since I have felt this way I am going crazy. I don't have weak stream and my bladder totally empties. My wife says I am just "thinking" I have to go.... could be I guess but still can't just not think about it

Daisy Sue
15-02-13, 00:41
hi - it does sound like you're focussing your mind & your anxiety on this one area, which is difficult to stop doing once you're in that habit of thinking, but it can be done. try to go over & over the reassurance of having all those tests done and getting good, clear results.

also, try to drink plenty water in the day, plus maybe a glass or two of cranberry juice (if you've got no stomach acid issues), then you'll know you're doing right by your bladder on a daily basis.

sammyb
15-02-13, 00:53
Thanks Daisy... I am definitely focusing in the wrong direction. Just seems like 18 months is too long between testing to be sure in my mind. Maybe my urge to go is in my head but its there... just wanna know if its possible to obsess so much on it that it feels so