PDA

View Full Version : soo angry and dissapointed

Elise
15-02-13, 16:50
Well last august was when my health anxiety started and I was dreadful til" september then I gradually got better. Recently ive been fine but i have been a bit fluey the past few days and today I suddenly got just as bad as back in august.. I feel really weird dizzy and atuff but why if ive been fine am I sudenly like this? Is it possinle that feelimg genuienly under the weather has triggered it ? I also came on my period today and ive got a itchy rash on my chest and neck can that be anxiety related? Thanks

Iced_diamond
16-02-13, 10:05
Hi Elise, first of all, I'm sorry you feel a bit under the weather. However, I hope to offer you some sort of encouragement. I have always been a bit health conscious, but there are different extents to health anxiety. Mine started quite badly almost 2 years ago and I remember that this was also in the summer. It's odd though, because in summer people are generally happier and healthier than this time of year. But I think sometimes stressing about something that could happen in the future, makes us not enjoy the present and then eventually we do end up getting a cold or flu and we are just as miserable as when we didn't have it. Does that make sense? :) I wouldn't worry too much about how you are feeling at the moment. You might be getting a cold (there are tonnes of them going around at the moment-I'm just getting over another one mow as well). I understand though that when you have a cold, you do feel a little out of touch with yourself and that feeling can bring on anxiety, because you think: Oh no, what's wrong with me? Try to relax and just do something nice for yourself. Focus on other things apart from your anxieties and you will notice that you actually feel fine. I hope that you feel better soon and Spring is just around the corner. :)