PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy. Can someone explain this please? (moved post from female issues)

chl_hobbs
15-02-13, 20:19
Hi all

These past 3 weeks have been bad for me.

My grandad passed away suddenly 2 weeks ago. I loved him so much and it was awful for me and my family.
Also, I suffer with endometriosis and a fibroid which until recently were being controlled with the mini pill, cerazette. I hadnt had a period since May 2012, which is what the drs wanted. Well, on 26th Jan I started to bleed (sorry if TMI) and bled for 5 days. Then I bled again 5 days later, and now am bleeding (and it is VERY painful) and have been since Tuesday. I have been to my GP twice, I even went to Urgent Care and A&E as the pain in my tummy was so bad... I have also been feeling VERY dizzy. I have had my BP checked and its usually arround 110/70. They have done a set of bloods and apparently my Blood Count was 12.9 which is very good for me. The red blood cells were normal so no signs of anemia.

I have been very stressed these past 3 weeks, after having my lovely Grandad's death to overcome, constant bleeding and pain, and the huge HA over shadowing me thinking I have cancer, heart attack etc..Ive also been having palpitations.

What I dont understand is, why am I so dizzy? I have also lost 4lbs in the past 3 weeks without trying, infact Ive eaten rubbish as I have felt so low. But my bloods were normal and my BP is normal...
Im now starting to think i have ovarian cancer or something (would the blood test have hinted at that?) Im having an ultrasound next week....

I feel rubbish. I cant sleep, am in pain, bleeding, weak, dizzy, palps every now and again and lost 4lbs - yet the drs arent that worried (they think its my endometriosis again).

Please, reassurance would be so nice, or if anyone can guess why Im dizzy and have lost weight without trying etc, Id be so so grateful as Im going out of my mind and keep crying :(

Thankyou, Charlotte xxx

---------- Post added at 20:19 ---------- Previous post was at 17:15 ----------

Anyone have any ideas? Im so worried :( x

Annie0904
15-02-13, 20:23
Hi Charlotte I have also lost a lot of weight recently and have been feeling very busy but the doctor has said it is anxiety. You have had a really bad time lately and i am so sorry to hear about your Grandad. I am sure this will all have added to your anxiety and made the dizziness worse. I had blood test and a specific one for ovarian cancer and I was given the results tonight, all fine. Sending you hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

chl_hobbs
15-02-13, 21:20
Thankyou Annie, and im so pleased for u that your result was negative! It worries me more when I post onhere about fears, that are from having actual symptoms, and no one replies! Makes it even more scary! I hate it and have no idea why I am bleeding so much and am so dizzy :( thankyou so much xx

Annie0904
15-02-13, 21:35
I had fibroids a couple of years ago too and had really heavy bleeding with them. I eventually had them removed. I am sure with all that has been going on, you will be exhausted which will increase the dizziness. I have to keep holding onto something as I go so dizzy. :hugs:

Mr Brownstone
15-02-13, 22:04
Anxiety can make you lose crazy weight and fast. It can also cause dizziness. Id be pretty sure both of these are down to anxiety.