PDA

View Full Version : from no sleep to feeling sleepy

ashb
16-02-13, 12:38
just got my sleep back on track from odd nights with no sleep now I feel sleepy a lot and have work this evening and also have bad feet like there tired from standing and a burning feeling in my soles , could this be sitting posture ? As I found myself slouching a lot , or could it be medical ?

Sunshine77
16-02-13, 18:42
Hi Ash, are you on meds? I've been on Citalopram 3 weeks now and have found I've gone from insomniac to the other end of the extreme, tired a lot and trying hard not to nod off dring the day. I've had the achy legs too which I hadn't connected but maybe?

They tell me the tiredness is normal with SSRIs, hope this helps?

ashb
17-02-13, 05:12
Thanx for the reply , im on no meds and find that when im doing something on my feet it gets better I recon it could besittinga round too long as I was resting on my day off anddidnothing I hopeyou find the cause of your tiredness too

Rls1994
17-02-13, 05:46
Hi there.

I've been feeling the exact same. This week has been awful for me and I've barely had any sleep. I would go through about two days without having any sleep, but now I'm feeling dead tired most of the day but REALLY tired at like, 6:00 PM, so I go bed at that time now and wake up at 5:00 AM in the morning.