PDA

View Full Version : Blood poisoning

puppyskin
16-02-13, 19:38
PANIC MODE since teatime...parts of my body are really red like when you get out the bath ,it goes normal colour when i put pressure on..of course i think its blood poisoning...does anyone know why this occurs? i feel kinda hot in places too but no fever,been ill with flu type thing recently and not really done much if this helps..:weep:

Ats666
16-02-13, 21:06
My husband gets this every time he gets a cold, gp has said it is just a symptom of the virus. It looks like patchy sunburn. Hope this helps :hugs:

puppyskin
16-02-13, 21:35
Thanks for the reply,makes sense that it could be virus related but my brain thinks the worst :)

dlr108
16-02-13, 23:05
ive noticed recently that alit of people on here post worries about blood poisioning the thing is this is a medical emergency you wouldnt be thinking yiu had it a doctor would ve telling you that you have it while lying in hospital very ill

theres lots of reasons why this happens overheating reacton to foods being anxious and many more theres skin cooling treatments in health spas that can prevent this sort of thing

this happens to me on nights out if its really warm and im tipsy quiet anoying actyally

Anxious_gal
17-02-13, 03:11
Two you would be sooo sick you'd be dialling 911 and not be here posting.
Basically you'd have a crazy high or super low temperture and you'd rapidly get worse.
On the plus side its pretty treatable too :) a friend of mine had it and she got to hospital and was fine in the end.