PDA

View Full Version : the worst is starting again

lucy_21
17-02-13, 11:17
hi. I havent posted on hear for a while as my symptoms have been ok. I used to post alot about having this horrible unbalanced feeling when walking and it was with me for over a year and it was the worst thing I have ever had in my life! It started to go away and it did for about 6 months. I have been quite low recently so I went back on 20mg of fluoxetine which i was on about a year ago but came off it. But I went back on it about a week and a half ago and it has just been making things worse. So i have stopped it yesterday so i only took 9 days worth but yesterday and today I have been getting the horrible unbalanced feeling back again and it is awfull. I wish i never tried the fluoxtine again as it only made me feel sick and tired and brought back thrse symptoms which when i took it last time i had no side effects.
Do you think that the horrible unbalanced feeling is an effect of the fluoxetine and do you think it will go?
If i took 20mg for 9 days will the effects still be in my system? If they are when will they be out?
I just dont want all this again. It is like hell.
thanks.