PDA

View Full Version : Overwhelmed for today, and having bad times...

LittleSongbird
17-02-13, 15:57
Well, today is not a good day of mine.

I'm getting hurt. A friend hurts me. A stranger on the internet insult me. And things don't go right.

I'm feeling overwhelmed.

Who's ever been in a bad time, just give me some advices? Or just a hug, for me to overcome this bad time.

I will be very very appreciated.

han76
17-02-13, 16:11
Oh babe friends can be thoughtless we are sensitive souls do apologies or conversstions another day to stop them upsetting you this way again. strangers on the internet can be blocked from cyberspace. we all have bad days and here is a huge hug to cheer you up because we can never get enough of them. cheer up its one bad day in a year if potentially perfect ones soak in a bubble bath add a bar of chocolate with your favorite music or whatever makes you smile x x x x:bighug1:

Charlie11
17-02-13, 16:19
Hi songbird be strong :hugs:

Annie0904
17-02-13, 16:19
Sending you hugs :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::b ighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::big hug:

Tufty
17-02-13, 16:23
Ahhh LittleSongbird :hugs:Just imagine you are just that - a little song bird flying way up high with no cares or worries, singing away to yourself, free as a bird.
Things do go wrong but they do not really matter, they are temporary, try to look beyond these problems there is no need to be overwhelmed, you are safe and you will recover - we all will. Take one day at a time, plan a small thing to do and reward yourself when you've done it. These horrible feelings will pass
:hugs: Sam

Edie
17-02-13, 17:31
(((((Songbird)))))

I'm sorry your day is going so badly. I hope tomorrow will be better.

manwithnoname
17-02-13, 17:59
hello songbird try not to upset yourself

LittleSongbird
18-02-13, 03:06
Thanks to all of you here sending me such a warming messages. Like a storm it always passes and it passed.

I still have you guys here, my family and my true friends who are understanding me and always help me when I'm feeling down.

Today I feel much better, although I still anxious and worry