PDA

View Full Version : Time to face it..... or try! BIG DAY FOR MY ON FRIDAY BEFORE THE LEEDS MEET

oh no_1
18-02-13, 05:51
Friday.. its half term but I am to face the challenge of getting into work... been in the environment twice in the last 4 month and both have been horrible nightmares I dont really want to remember but I do.
The never ending number of panic attacks, the not been able to get in the car park and then not out of the car.

This is something I have spoke to counsellor about and is something I am going to sooner rather than later face. Decided to just aim for the goal of picking up my wellingtons, coat and a few other things as the main goal in hand in getting in the school grounds to the car park and then out of the car and then into the building. MASSIVE MASSIVE THINGS FOR ME. I need to be able to do this goal in order to do the next goal of been able to go in and sort all my things to bring away with me as that chapter in my life will close :(

4 sleeps till Friday! (although sleep is still a massive issue so saying 4 sleeps isnt really true)