PDA

View Full Version : Evening....

Hannah0505
18-02-13, 18:01
Hello,
I suffer from anxiety and depression, i have slight ocd although it has never actually been diagnosed. I am having cbt ( cognative behaviour theropy) at the moment, I was reccommended this site by a friend so thought i would give it ago.

I have suffered from depression for many years now and take meds for the symptoms.:yesyes:. I have self harmed in the past.
So please if you would like to get to know more about me or would just like to chat. (pm me). I would really like to chat to others who have the same/similar issues as me.

manwithnoname
18-02-13, 18:07
hello hannah i have suffered from anxiety and depression off and on for the past 30 years, it has badly affected my ability to hold down a job of work, how has it affected you?

nomorepanic
18-02-13, 18:13
Hi Hannah0505

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Hannah0505
18-02-13, 18:20
hello hannah i have suffered from anxiety and depression off and on for the past 30 years, it has badly affected my ability to hold down a job of work, how has it affected you?

It has affected me so much i am 23 and never had a job.

Baggs
18-02-13, 18:26
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

manwithnoname
18-02-13, 18:54
It has affected me so much i am 23 and never had a job.

how have you spent your time?

Hannah0505
18-02-13, 20:00
how have you spent your time?
I went to college and studied child care. I passed the exam but not the course due to diabetes. I don't do anything now.

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs
Aww thank you. Yeah so do i :D It seems good so far.

Mark13
19-02-13, 01:48
Hello and :welcome:to the forum.

timbo1970
19-02-13, 21:18
Hi and welcome, I too have diabetes, and I know this brings on my panic attacks on, I feel like I'm going to feel I'll so I stay near home, thankfully I work a mile from home, but sometimes wish I had the nerve to venture further afield, it happened before years ago and I overcome it and will again!,so will you just stay strong.:-)

Arnie365
20-02-13, 05:38
Hi Hannah welcome to NMP :welcome::hugs:

manwithnoname
20-02-13, 11:46
how are you today hannah?