PDA

View Full Version : Headache and gas??

Em.ma
18-02-13, 20:32
Got a really bad headache this evening which is making me feel sick d very tired and like I'd never open my eyes if I closed them again.
When I went to light the gas hob earlier the flame came on very high and kind of exploded in my face and now I'm worried its all related :weep:

flossie
18-02-13, 20:44
If you have any concerns that you may have a gas leak then you need to call the gas board. Buy a carbon monoxide detector tomorrow. It is as important to have one as it is to have smoke detectors. It will give you peace of mind that if a fault occurs you will be alerted quickly.
If you had accidentally left the gas on earlier then it should have burned off when you lit it so should be OK by now, but if you can smell gas then you must get it checked out immediately.

Em.ma
18-02-13, 20:50
Oh no can't smell anything at all.
It's hard to explain what it was but I went to switch a ring on on the hob an we have to use matches as oven is waiting repair and I went do it and the flame came on really high like when boling water and went up in my face slightly until I turned the flame down. I'm pretty sure it's safe , no worries their. But that worried me a little and somehow this headache has become connected to that in my brain