PDA

View Full Version : Liver scan results

Eek
19-02-13, 02:36
I got the result for my rescan today and nothing has changed so they definitely think it's a hemangioma yay. The doctor said I don't need any more scans.

On the down side the doc didn't know what the lump on my cheek is so is sending me to a dermatologist to get it checked out as it may be basal or squamous cell carcinoma :O

Anxious_gal
19-02-13, 03:32
That's great news about the scan :)
What sort of lump do you have in cheek?
It might be just a simple cyst? But it's good you'll be having it looked at.

Eek
19-02-13, 04:36
That's great news about the scan :)
What sort of lump do you have in cheek?
It might be just a simple cyst? But it's good you'll be having it looked at.

it's a flesh coloured lump on the surface of my cheek - the outside. Not sure how long it's been there, I only noticed it the other day, it's not a cyst but hopefully it's either benign or just a case of removing it.

Justinf
19-02-13, 05:04
told you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good news.

Eek
19-02-13, 08:48
told you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good news.

yeah one big worry down, now I just have to get through the others. The infection in my belly button isn't clearing up so I'm imagining all sorts of terrible outcomes from that and the antibiotics I'm taking. My doctor has extended the course to ten days and says if it doesn't clear in that time he's going to take a swab, but at the moment it doesn't look like it's clearing at all which is a worry.

And I have my dermatologist appointment on Friday which I'm worrying about too.

It's one thing after another, I really didn't need this infection it's freaking me out I'm so sick of always being worried.

Justinf
19-02-13, 09:18
yeah one big worry down, now I just have to get through the others. The infection in my belly button isn't clearing up so I'm imagining all sorts of terrible outcomes from that and the antibiotics I'm taking. My doctor has extended the course to ten days and says if it doesn't clear in that time he's going to take a swab, but at the moment it doesn't look like it's clearing at all which is a worry.

And I have my dermatologist appointment on Friday which I'm worrying about too.

It's one thing after another, I really didn't need this infection it's freaking me out I'm so sick of always being worried.
Wel, you haven't got liver cancer so the rest is pretty minor in comparison. Take atleast some time to feel happy at today's outcome.