PDA

View Full Version : Bringing on symptoms

willous1
19-02-13, 11:59
Hi

I got tickets for the Justin Timberlake Brits aftershow Tommorrow. I bought these on Friday and ever since Ive been telling myself Im going to be ill for it. Now im feeling achey with a headache. Its not fair. It happened last time I went to a concert! And did not enjoy it at all. Anything I look forward to, I know im going to be ill. Could it be literelly me bringing it on or am I just very unlucky.

---------- Post added at 11:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 ----------

Now I have a sore throat- Typical

Daisy Sue
19-02-13, 12:05
Aw :( I also have ridiculous timing with illness as you seem to, so I know how annoying it is when you've got something nice booked.

Maybe just grit your teeth, dope yourself up with paracetamol & strepsils, and go. Even if you don't feel 100%, you would probably still really enjoy it.

willous1
19-02-13, 12:44
Thanks for reply. Could the symptoms have been bought on a bit.

xtremx
19-02-13, 13:16
Hi willous1.

I have a for today psychosomatic http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/psychosomatic

It is a fancy name for what is happening to you and nearly all of us.. Wow you have tickets for something you would like to go see.. Don't let yourself be let down because you think you are going to be ill.

Please if we could make thing happen like that I will win the lotto I will win the lotto.

Enjoy yourself m8