PDA

View Full Version : Liver test :)

lashes
19-02-13, 13:04
Hiya just thought is post abit of positive news as I've been so worried about the liver function tests i had two high ones and a scan but nothing showed up on the scan then I had more tests still nothing and finally had a third repeat lever function test and its now satisfactory ! I'm so happy I've been worrying like crazy for months and convinced myself I had every disease the only thing I did is lose 5 pounds before the test through healthy eating and exercise so maybe that's why it came down :) hope this might help anybody if they are having anything similar xxx

impulse81
19-02-13, 13:11
I get liver function tests done every 3 months due to self medicating with alcohol for 9 years,I lost my children threw becoming an alcoholic,I'm 7 months sober now and my liver is functioning normal now,I'm getting 're-tested as I'm going back to court for my children and the tests provide evidence I'm not drinking anymore x x x

lashes
19-02-13, 13:14
That's brilliant ! That must of took a lot of hard work well done xxx

impulse81
19-02-13, 14:00
Yes it was hard work,but I'm left with the same problems,and its hard work dealing with them sober now,I don't no why I thought the alcohol would magically take them away lol x x x