PDA

View Full Version : been feeling bad for weeks

helen_1
19-02-13, 20:26
i have been feeling bad for about 4 or 5 weeks now with constant racing heart (a walk in centre doctor gave me propranolol) breathless,weak shakey legs, dizzyness,pressure in head,feelings like i am going to have a seizure,everything seems weird like a dark gloomy feeling hard to explain,burning in my head and neck,cant sleep everytime i drift off i get a weird shock zap type feeling in my head that wakes me again feels like a seizure which sets awful knot type feelings in my stomach so i get scared to sleep,awful knot type feelings in my stomach,distorientated,today i have had what feels like a temperature or fever feeling like im burning up but feeling really cold ut temperature is fine i get pins and needles i have been A and E at least 5 times with this and also my doctor but the doctor is not very sympathetic and just says it all panic so more or less live with it i honestly think its something serious it is really scaring me to death to feel like this i am scared it is life threatening and dont now what to do

puppyskin
19-02-13, 20:36
I started with a virus a few weeks ago with the exact same symptoms,there was one night when i had a low grade fever...still only about 50 percent better but getting there....i wouldnt rule out a virus,hope this helps:)

helen_1
19-02-13, 20:47
I forgot to mention i get head pressure and tinnitus as well i have felt like this for ages and it seems to be getting worse every day this might sound silly but i feel like its something serious and i am dying

puppyskin
19-02-13, 20:58
seriously i had it all,still have some lingering effects,it kick started my anxiety which made it linger on,in the end i just accepted i was extremely run down and i started picking up a bit,i know what you mean about jolted awake,i dreaded night time.