PDA

View Full Version : feeling like I'm at a dead end

sarahlou1983
20-02-13, 00:15
Hi Guys .I haven't needed to post on here for a while which I guess is good,but lately I have hit a emotional slump and I'm not sure where to turn :( .I posted in early January about worrying what my future had in store for me,and secretly feeling ashamed that I was still living at home.Lately I am asking myself how long I can keep this "smiling face,everything is fine fascarde".One of the mayor obstacles in my life at the moment is having to find another job.this being due to new ownership coming in and making cuts (I have been on Jobseekers since October of last year).But lately I am thinking if I want to work at all.Partly because my anxiety and deppression has affected my attendance record eversince my working career began(and it didn't even start then.Its been ever since my mother was diagnosed with cancer in 1996.I was 16 and at school)I'm really at a loss of what to do,I have no idea how to go forward,and if I am at all able to do what I truthfully want to do

BobbyDog
20-02-13, 11:05
Had you thought about putting a claim in for Employment Support Allowance, to help you through this difficult time? There are lots of resources online to help you with this.
Hope you start to feel better very soon and more positive about what life has in store for you.