PDA

View Full Version : butlins hell

spottitchsam
20-02-13, 16:13
Hi guys 12hours ago at 1/4 to 4 I stopped breathing sleep apnear.left granddaughter asleep in bedroom she's 12 I got dressed and went just outside the chalet.hubby and daughters phone was off so I rang my other daughter and spoke to her until butlins medical team came.went into a panic attack so they stayed with me for 1/2hour until I had calmed down a bit.I'm still very anxious now has I do not want it to happen tonight.if is does then I going home even if it means me driving throughout the night.I could not even get on here as the WiFi does not reach my chalet.hope you are all coping in your own way take care.x

BobbyDog
21-02-13, 08:36
Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. Sleep Apnea must be quite frightening.
If you have to drive home, don't do it if you are tired, take care.x

gem7
21-02-13, 17:25
sorry to hear that hun see how you feel but then if you still feel the need you want to go home then go home but i wouldnt drive through the night if your tired wait till morning but i hope the feeling goes away and u end up staying there till its time for you to come home i hope you feel better and then hope you can try to enjoy the rest of your holiday x

spottitchsam
21-02-13, 19:22
Thanks for your replies guys.I'm still having a tough time but I am going to cash bingo in a moment and then going to see someone called buster.hope he's not to funny because laughing seems to bring on a panic.my granddaughter has been very good at looking after me but I NEED my family around me.I have packed all my stuff ready to put in car and I have got a feeling I will be packing very early in the morning.Will be back on here tomorrow evening when I'm safe at home.take care. X

Annie0904
21-02-13, 19:24
Speak to again when you are home Jean..I hope you win lots on the Bingo :D

spottitchsam
22-02-13, 17:56
Speak to again when you are home Jean..I hope you win lots on the Bingo :D
annie im home but very tired so i will speak to you tomorrow,i did try to send you a email this morning before i left but i think my brain is a bit messed up will promise to get round to speaking tomorrow.take care.x

Annie0904
22-02-13, 18:02
Take Care Jean and I hope you manage to get a good nights sleep tonight
:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::b ighug::bighug::bighug:

Col
22-02-13, 21:19
Ahh jean I hope u manage to get a good night sleep.

steveo
24-02-13, 16:04
I was intrigued when I read Butlins Hell. I thought this was going to be a rant about how awful it is there!

So sorry to hear about your problems! Hope everything is OK!

x

spottitchsam
25-02-13, 12:08
I was intrigued when I read Butlins Hell. I thought this was going to be a rant about how awful it is there!

So sorry to hear about your problems! Hope everything is OK!

x

Steveo,quite the opposite, holiday place itself is spot on,it was just me.

---------- Post added at 12:06 ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 ----------

Ahh jean I hope u manage to get a good night sleep.

Col thanks,but I now feel crap (sorry)seeing the gp later x

---------- Post added at 12:08 ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 ----------

Annie sent you a email,speak soon x