PDA

View Full Version : Head ache :( worried

illgetthere
20-02-13, 22:08
Hi all sorry for yet another post but today I have the most horrible head pains my whole head hurts and I got pains in my ears and eyes and when I get the sharp pains my eyes water I have the most horrible sensations going on I really worried my face goes numb and everything :(

zippy
20-02-13, 22:30
I am having similar issues. Left sided headache, pressure, my left eye keeps watering, numbness on the left side of head etc. I said to my friend before it feels like I am having a stroke. It's horrible.

RVP
20-02-13, 22:56
I'm exactly the same, had this problem for a month.
But mine is on the right hand side, I'm really struggling not to keep googling but sometimes I can't help myself.
Randomly my head (mainly around my temples) will throb quite bad for a couple of seconds, really scared I've got a tumor or my blood vessel's going to pop.
Sometimes when it's really bad it will effect the side of my face a swollen feeling but it isn't actually swollen. It effects my ears too, they will get bunged up and blocked.
I went to my doctor on Monday and she gave me a beconase nasal spray which I have to use for 4 weeks everyday.

illgetthere
20-02-13, 23:04
Mine as been front right side and left side over the past week but today the pain is sickening its in the left side today and isn't letting up I'm scared stiff I've just been googling and I haven't done that in a long time but I do not like the pain in my ears my head just feels so hot inside x

chl_hobbs
21-02-13, 06:55
Mine is the same, but on the top right side. Its making me sick and no painkillers take it away. Iys been 9 days now. I hav had an urgent ct scan and that showed no current bleed or tumour but im scared a bleed is waiting to happen, that a blood vessel is bulging ir something which I dont think a ct would show would it? Had acupuncture yesterday and it worked....but this morning its back again. Help. Charlotte

illgetthere
21-02-13, 08:20
Hi charlotte no a ct scan would show a bulging vain that's what contrast is for but if the acupuncture worked then its most definitely tension if it was something serious then acupuncture would not of taken the pain away xx