PDA

View Full Version : Sore scalp and bump[s]

twinflame94
20-02-13, 22:39
I know that on top of your head you have these slight bumps on both sides [left and right] but lately the right side has been very sore, and when I go to touch it, it feels swelled or simply bigger than the left. At first I thought the pain was because of dehydration, but the bump on my head is pronounced to the touch. It's sore without touching it, but when I do it doesn't hurt at all..

Does anyone know what this could be, if it's anything at all?

smit
20-02-13, 22:54
I got something like these before , can't remember war they were exactly ( and im nt googling lol ) think it's like bloked pores.blasted forever before I found that a gentle shampoo / scalp scrubbing technique cleared this up for me :)

twinflame94
20-02-13, 23:26
Even though it feels like the bone on right side top of your skull? It goes from my forehead to the top of my head that the bump seems very pronounced.. It doesn't seem like it would be from pores though.

---------- Post added at 23:26 ---------- Previous post was at 23:03 ----------

?? :closedeyes:

Anxious_gal
20-02-13, 23:49
could it be a lymph node? I can get sore ones on my head and along the sides, or perhaps a harmless cyst?

miss diagnosis
21-02-13, 09:58
Did you get your hair coloured? I always get sore lumps on my scalp when i get my high lights done.