PDA

View Full Version : Im new! :)

samg
20-02-13, 23:32
Hello! Im sam! Have anxiety which comes and goes, wanted to join to see what other people were having and if we could help each other!

nomorepanic
20-02-13, 23:43
Hi samg

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

xtremx
20-02-13, 23:49
Hello! Im sam! Have anxiety which comes and goes, wanted to join to see what other people were having and if we could help each other!

Hi sam

At the moment my anxiety seems to be like yours comes and goes. I think sometimes it makes it harder as it can just hit you with out any notice and sets you back.

But here on mnp you will get some good advice and support:)

Baggs
21-02-13, 00:36
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Daisy Sue
21-02-13, 00:52
Hi Sam, welcome to the forum :)

Well, at the moment I'm having a cup of tea... lol. Ok, seriously, I've just been through a few weeks of returned panic attacks after many years free.. also underlying anxiety making me jittery.

How are you doing?

cazzy
21-02-13, 09:47
hi Sam im new , been nosing on here since Dec, still aint got courage to introduce myself , feeling no one will answer , but hey i just went onto chat and how welcoming ...hope it helps you ,started to meet new people x

Daisy Sue
21-02-13, 16:38
hi Sam im new , been nosing on here since Dec, still aint got courage to introduce myself , feeling no one will answer , but hey i just went onto chat and how welcoming ...hope it helps you ,started to meet new people x

Hi Cazzy - welcome to the forum :) I agree the chat room in here is lovely, and very supportive if you need... I was gossiping on there until silly o'clock last night, umm I mean this morning... :blush:

manwithnoname
21-02-13, 16:53
hi sam and welcome to the forum, i have recurring anxiety and depression for the past 30 years, i have been off work with for the past 3 years and i am going out of mind for lack of future direction and a plan to change things

cazzy
21-02-13, 17:21
i been having the terrifying anxiety attacks for the last 15yrs ,on /off think of 9 mnths of that year i felt normal and thinking my life was on track , i do feel i had a break from that time off them ,felt great ,then bam ! my dad had heart attack/stroke im back to square 1 . My Dad was admitted again today as the crisis team was nxt door ,i popped in there ,i thought i was melting down, nurse was lovely ....remembering her words " Here And Now " focus ..x

samg
21-02-13, 19:27
Thanks for all the welcomes peoples, I'm doing good today!! still feel it there in the back of my mind but try to shut it out by thinking about holidays!! woo! Help me and eachother to success, it is a journey, not a destination!

Col
21-02-13, 19:39
Welcome:)