PDA

View Full Version : hello, im mandy

surreylady
07-09-06, 13:57
hi everyone I am Mandy and im 37, I live in woking, surrey. I have been having panic attacks on and off over the last 10 years since I had my second child.
Just a few days ago they came back with a vengeance and my wonderful new partner found this site for me.
I am so scared right now, but I hope with a little help I can come out the other side again and be the strong and independant person I normally am.
I felt so alone in this and now i know i am not it makes all the difference to me. Thank you for this wonderful site!!!! i am sure it will help me through this tough time..

a j jaye

Granny Primark
07-09-06, 14:11
Hi mandy,

Welcome to this site.
Your not alone now cus youl make loads of friends on this site who really understand what your going through.
You will get help, advice and encouragement.
Im glad your partner found this site for you.

Take care
LYNN xx

net
07-09-06, 14:38
welcome mandy

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

Lindalou64
07-09-06, 15:05
welcome mandy,
after my last son i had my first panic attack and still suffer with them but not so bad.....i think its the hormones makes ya feel more sensative to it......and having a baby itself is overwelming you know ya been thru it ....they will start to subside stay postive.. alot of good info on here .i wish u the best...............Linda[8D]

manmoor
07-09-06, 15:08
Hi Mandy,

A big warm welcome to you. Hope we can be of some help to you here.

Take Care

Mandyxx

trac67
07-09-06, 16:13
Hi mandy,

Welcome to the forum you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Here is a link to the first steps of over coming panic and anxiety I hope it helps :

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nicjay
07-09-06, 17:44
Hi Mandy

Welcome to the forum, you will find alot of useful information and meet lots of new people here who can advise you.

Take Care
Nic
xxx
:)

matilda
07-09-06, 18:30
Hi Mandy were quite similar. I'm 38 and also had my first panic attack after the birth of my second child. Welcome to NMP!!!

polly daydream
07-09-06, 18:36
Hi Mandy and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

kairen
07-09-06, 18:49
Hi Mandy

Welcome to the forum,
as you can see you will get lots of help and support here,
What a nice partner you have finding this for you hope it helps

kairen x

Clare_63
07-09-06, 21:51
Hi Mandy

Welcome to the forum. There are some great people on this site who are full of good advice and information. I'm from Surrey too, about 7 miles from you

Take care

Clare :)

Obstacles are those horrible things you see when you take your mind off your goals (",)

clickaway
07-09-06, 22:21
Welcome aboard, Mandy.

I'm glad your boyfriend found this site, as it has proved to be so helpful to so many people like yourself.

I too come from Woking, and run a self-help group in town twice a month. If you think that may help you, click on the link below or feel free to PM me for more info about it.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

yorkylover
07-09-06, 23:35
Hi Mandy,you will find some great advice on here,I have found it a great help.[8)]

Ellen XX

mad_shell66
08-09-06, 10:23
welcome to the forum!
you are far from alone with all us lot around you. i hope you find this site very useful
shell xxx

Karen
08-09-06, 18:23
Hi Mandy

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

I love you in place where there's no space or time
I love you for in my life you are a friend of mine
And when my life is over remember when we were together
We were alone and I was singing this song for you

~The Carpenters~

kitty24
08-09-06, 21:42
Welcome Mandy, what a lovely partner you have - always good to have support through these hard times. Hope you feel well soon:-)

nomorepanic
11-09-06, 19:20
Hi Mandy

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

administrator
14-09-06, 19:48
werwer ewr wer wer wer wer ewr wer