PDA

View Full Version : Sentraline review 50mg 5 weeks

anicko
21-02-13, 03:36
:) Hello everyone! Promised to myself to come back and do a review.Currently I'm about 5 weeks on the medication.
It was not long ago that i was lurking here every day trying to see what others think about it. At the time my anxiety was sky high, i was not able to eat, not able to go to work and drive. I couldn't sleep well and i was sure that i will die any time. I was getting 2 to 3 panic attacks daily. I would wake up and my brain instantly was put on worry mode. HORRIBLE!

Well after the first two weeks i can say that i start feeling MUCH better.
On week 5 i can say that i feel 95% normal again!!:D:D

Everyone around me says that i seem to be back to normal. The medication works it just needs at least a month to see the full effect. So give it time and you will see results trust me.

As of the side effects( the part that worried me the most and made me search and find this site):
Diarrhea (lasted about 3 weeks and then got better )
Sleepiness ( it was bad at the begining but it's gone now:) )
Other than that NOTHING!
Sexual desire is still here :D:D:D and i last a little bit longer!! So no complaints!

I plan to stay on the medication for a while so i will be around and maybe do a more detailed review after couple more months.
If anyone has a question please pm me. Good luck ALL!:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

Tufty
21-02-13, 08:19
Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm not on Sertraline but it's always good to hear positive posts and it's encouraging to those just starting out.
Wishing you the best of luck
Sam