PDA

View Full Version : severe anxiety and ocd

kimberley1956
21-02-13, 09:28
hi there,
i have been diagnosed with severe anxiety, the doctor has changed my medication from citalopram to setraline, plus 2g diazepam for when it is really bad
i have had ocd for 35 years, with some episodes non-existent and others absolute hell, i told my doctor finally and she is supposed to be getting me to see someone
a week ago i just could not keep my eyes open and wanted to sleep all the time, i still feel tired at times, i hate feeling like this and dont know why i do, one minute i can feel on top of the world, the next i am thinking
i shall never recover
i also get this horrible tingling like pinpricks on the back of my legs at the top and i need to "go the toilet", its a horrible sensation, mainly when i wake up in the morning
i have had episodes of anxiety over the years, but this is far the worse, i feel like i am letting people down, i have a part time job in the afternoon, but cant really face going back to it at the moment
i feel like i should be grabbing life by the horns but back out at the last moment!!