PDA

View Full Version : Today is going to be a hard day

Elle-Kay
21-02-13, 12:34
I got very little sleep last night because my left leg is aching a lot and kept waking me up, and I have to go out to my second business training workshop in abou half an hour. I felt pretty calm before the first one, but I have a real case of the butterflies today (because I'm so tired and my leg hurts) and am not looking forward to it one little bit. I think this afternoon is going to be hard work :(

flossie
21-02-13, 12:45
Is there a particular reason why your leg is hurting?
Good luck this afternoon.

Elle-Kay
21-02-13, 12:47
Yes, and I'm afraid it's self-inflicted - I went dancing on Tuesday evening after working at the allotment on Monday, so I gave my muscles rather a pasting! lol

Thank-you for the luck :)

Annie0904
21-02-13, 13:21
I hope this afternoon gets easier for you. Here are some hugs to take with you :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

flossie
21-02-13, 13:56
What a lovely way to get sore legs. I have sore joints and as I prefer not to take tablets the doc prescribes me ibuprofen gel. You can buy a lower dose one over the counter. That might help if it is OK for you to use it.

Elle-Kay
21-02-13, 16:31
Thank-you, I didn't know you could get it in a gel so I'll look into that if my leg is no better by tomorrow :)

The workshop was actually rather painless, and it cheered me up to see my friend/business partner and have a chat, so all's well that ends well!

paranoidtree
21-02-13, 16:37
Glad your afternoon turned out better than expected!