PDA

View Full Version : feels i cant breathe properly?

tricia56
21-02-13, 15:10
hi not sure if this is the right place to post but ive had a very bad cold now for 3days and feels as if i cant breathe properly , i went to see gp last night and he checked my oxegen levels and listened to my lungs and said they are clear he said it was a virus but im not sure weather its my anxiety thats making me think i cant breathe properly or its because i have a bad cold and even tho he checked my lungs last night today i keep thinking that over night your lungs can get worse . is this just me overreacting to my symtoms because im constly thinking i cant breathe properly or can your lungs change over night sorry if all this sounds to silly to ask anyone but i cant stop worring about it thk u

LucyR
21-02-13, 15:41
Hello, I have also had this cold for over a week, in fact 10 days and i am just getting better of it now. My inhaler wasnt working very well at all and i had to keep taking it as couldnt breathe as choked up in chest and lungs. I am now over the worst, but feel like you say on and off. I think its a mixture of a few things, like not a good appetite, acidity in stomach etc. that makes us feel like this. I just have to try to get on and think about something else!