PDA

View Full Version : New

supermanseth
21-02-13, 16:25
Hi

My name is James and I have been suffering with anxiety for just over a year

This site is helping me already by just reading through, I realise I am not alone because sometime I feel like I am and feel there is no way out of this!

jefferina
21-02-13, 16:28
im fairly new on here too. I no how you feel and I hope you get the help and support you are looking for:)

nomorepanic
21-02-13, 16:36
Hi supermanseth

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

manwithnoname
21-02-13, 16:56
hello james and welcome - i know what you are going through as i am going through it myself, i have been off work for 3 years with off/on anxiety and depression, best wishes, stephen

Baggs
21-02-13, 17:45
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

cazzy
21-02-13, 18:10
saying hello , im new too, strange when thinking and knowing we are not the only 1s crippled with this disease ...(anxiety) but go us !! at least we have taken a STEP for understanding and facing up to our demon, we here to work through ,here to support ,altho im a right 1 to speak , i cant give myself advice , but hopefully progress and become stronger to help others x

manwithnoname
21-02-13, 18:13
it is a struggle but one that's helped by support from others

Mark13
22-02-13, 18:28
Hi James. Welcome to the forum. I hope you find lots of help and support, as I have.

Arnie365
23-02-13, 05:15
Hi welcome. You certainly aren't alone mate