PDA

View Full Version : Prostatitis or something worse?

Ventussi
21-02-13, 18:33
Hello there,

So here we go again. Even a month hasn't passed since I finished diagnosing my GI tract, looking for many nasty things. I had made many stressful tests, even an endoscopy and they eventually came out clean. The doctor told me to relax, not to stress, because it's all in my head, not in my stomach.

So... I was trying to relax for a few days... And all of sudden a new problem has appeared. I feel some kind of discomfort between my anus and testicles. When I stand, everything seems fine, but when I sit down it... I don't know... maybe hurts a bit, but only a bit, more like discomfort than pain. The skin down there is pretty touchy, like there was some kind of pimple/ulcer, but I can't feel anything like those, it just hurts like those things.

And of course now I can't stop thinking it could be some kind of cancer. Maybe testicles or prostate... I'm only 24... I don't know. I can't sleep, I have nightmares that I'll end up in a hospital and I'll die... :(

I think I'll have to go to the doctor, but I can't get there earlier than Tuesday next week. Do you think it can wait till tuesday?