PDA

View Full Version : Hoping this continues

Granny Primark
21-02-13, 19:19
Ive been able to go into town again on my own today.
Ive always been a people person and theres nothing I like better than a good natter and a good laugh.:D
Im normally the person that asks someone how they are doing then they reply that theve got no idea who I am.:blush:
A lady came upto me today and we had a good chat for 3/4 of an an hour and then she asked who I was!!!!!!!!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Laughter is the best medicine ever.:yesyes:

Annie0904
21-02-13, 19:23
I am so pleased you are managing to get out and about Lynn :yahoo:

nicola1980
21-02-13, 20:45
Laughter is def the best medicine!! well done :yesyes: xx

BobbyDog
21-02-13, 20:55
Great news, so glad you are getting out and about.
We all need to laugh at ourselves now and again, it gets the old endorphin's going. Less taking ourselves so seriously, should equal less anxiety?
In theory............................

Keep up the good work.:yesyes:

bab
21-02-13, 21:20
thats great - i wish there was a "like" button for some of these stories x

Daisy Sue
21-02-13, 21:36
thats great - i wish there was a "like" button for some of these stories x

Exactly! I keep looking for one then remembering I'm not on Facebook :D

Well done Granny Primark, keep it up :)

FranPierre
07-03-13, 07:57
Love your name Granny Primark - I have a friend just like you - she makes friends with everyone at bus stops, in queues, wherever in spite of deep depression- I really envy that!

cazzy
07-03-13, 08:24
this is a great story to wake up and read ....yep youre right Bab i also look for a thumbs up like button , then realise im not on facebook ,lol ...i love when people just talk to you randomly and ask how you are or just mention the weather , im the type of person who start a random conversation but at mo feeling very low ,but i would never ignore someone who spoke to me,it lightens my day to talk ....on my negative thought today sorry ....im not wanting to leave the house ....on the positive side ...im going to bloody make it out of this house and shovel horse muck ....dnt ask lol , my daughter has a pony and im going to face people and horses this morning ....go me ! and go granny primark and everyone else whos going to tackle another day xx