PDA

View Full Version : Shoulder/arm pain

anx mum
21-02-13, 21:37
This pain is really getting me down had it about a month now it started gradual but now has come constant few weeks ago i had pins and needles all down my arm for three days thats gone now but im left with a constant ache from shoulder down arm:weep: have tried various painkillers some dont even touch it been to see a doctor had some xrays took and he wants me to have an mri in about a month:weep: he rekons its coming from neck.

nomorepanic
21-02-13, 22:26
How is the physio going as well?

Maybe you could see an osteopath instead and see what they have to say?

anx mum
23-02-13, 17:28
Well my physio has been away cos of half term i have been in agony normally she will tape it up. Painkillers not working and today got chest pain so fed up nic:weep:

nomorepanic
23-02-13, 17:54
They need to get you sorted don't they Bev?

No-one should be in that much pain all the time.

anx mum
23-02-13, 20:35
They do i have had enough nic:weep: i mean got chest pain again whats that all about?

nomorepanic
23-02-13, 20:40
Well the chest pain I get with indigestion and also when stressed out.

anx mum
23-02-13, 20:43
Think i am stressed out pain in arm and shoulder is wearing me down

Tish
24-02-13, 10:48
I remember when I had constant shoulder pain many years ago. I went to see my GP who asked "what do YOU think is causing it?". I had no idea but thought about for a time till I realised that it was my HANDBAG, quite large and heavy and the way I carried it! :doh:

anx mum
24-02-13, 14:18
Was up all night again with shoulder pain trying co codimal today and hopefully tomoz physio will tape me up gotta say is really getting me down