PDA

View Full Version : Heart rate going too high when tidying the house?!!!

chl_hobbs
22-02-13, 10:08
Hi all

The anxiety has been the worst this week. Ive literally had 5 or 6 'real' serious illnesses. Ive been to the hospital, the gp, out of hours etc...

I had a 24 hr holter monitor put on yesterday (coming off at 340pm today). I had had an awful day thinking my chiropractor had almost killed me etc and anxiety was so high. After I had the monitor put on, I came home and was just freaking out. Constantly aware of my heart rate.

When I went to bed I had some palpitations. They started with a thud feeling and then after that there were a run of quite regular flip-flops and flutters whilst I was in bed between 930-1030pm. I was relieved in a way that theyve finally been caught on the monitor (altho apparently it takes AGES for them to send the results back). But they REALLY scared me. It was as if they Were WORSE than usual. I dont usually get that many. I was also convinced that my heart was irregular (no ones ever picked that up before). But I cant really take my own pulse as I am rubbish at finding it and then cant determine if its regular or not anyway.

Today, Ive been burping A LOT (another weird symptom) and when I have been hoovering the house and tidying, my pulse has reached 130bpm. Im so freaked out by this. All im doing is housework!!!

Please if anyone can help, or advise, youd really help me

Charlotte

dlr108
22-02-13, 10:39
i had a holter on last week and had some chest flutters while had it on still awaiting the results

the high hr thing is all to do with anxiety my hr was always good but since this health anxiety crap started my hr is all over the place even last night while watching the liverpool match my pulse was going mad

the burping thing is all to do with air eating from incorrect breathing patterns

chl_hobbs
22-02-13, 11:15
I keep gettin flushes of tension in my neck and jaw and keep thinking its a hear attack. I had a normal echo in january and a bnp heart disease blood test which were normal ( left ventricle upper limits of normal) om convincing myself im stressing so much I will cause heart to spasm and will die x

dlr108
22-02-13, 11:52
i get that tension also mainly due to bad posture and muscle tension if your echo was good then forget heart problems cos your echo would show everything on it