PDA

View Full Version : Bit of my tooth broke off

Jo_anna
22-02-13, 16:52
And I can't see the dentist til next Thursday! It makes me nervous to eat anything because food might get stuck in it ugh. I feel so down at the moment all I want to do is chain smoke and comfort eat but I'm worried about my teeth.

There's another inlay/filling that I think is loose as well on another tooth.

Ugh I have so much work done on my teeth - it's really annoying now as well since I've got so much work to do but keep procrastinating :(

Justinf
23-02-13, 11:59
Same for me on Friday. I can't get in to see our dentist for three months!

Jo_anna
11-03-13, 19:59
My problem is I'm always having to go to the dentist! To the point I don't really fear it anymore, which is probably a bad thing. In fact dentistry kind of interests me!

I've got to have ANOTHER crown :( Most my mouth is full of fillings and I'm only just turned 21! :(

So that's more waiting with a big gap in my tooth that I can't help picking at when I'm anxious (it's like heaven for my anxiety). Not good when I'm already stressed with coursework and things.

Oh well, could be a lot worse! :) At least my parents are helping me pay for it! A white one not a gold one so you won't even be able to notice it :) I am lucky really..

I am growing more concerned about my health, especially with regards to my teeth, I comfort eat all the time on lots of sugary things! My diet is terrible because I have no motivation to look after myself >.< But I'm going to try. I'm trying to think about things in the long run. I may be able to tolerate the dentist but hospitals are a whole other story! Or shall we say disease/virus ridden, death vibin', crowded, busy places. Oh and I had a panic attack last time someone tried to 'put me under'. So I don't think a future of diabetes, no teeth and heart/lung problems are a good way to go for me!

Need to do something about it but it's beginning to sound like a broken record :(