PDA

View Full Version : unbalanced feeling when walking!!

lucy_21
22-02-13, 20:58
I have had this for about 2 years, I went away for about 3 months at the end of last year but i dont know how or why.
Now it is back and i dont know why, nothing is any different in my life that may have suddenly caused it!
I hate it sooo much it is ruining my life!
Does anyone have any information and advice on how to get rid of it or how it will go away?
I really want it too, would do anything for it to be gone.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

dlr108
22-02-13, 21:40
Hi Lucy

I have this problem too ever since my health anxiety started a few months ago it comes and goes the more stressed i get the worse it gets

Hows your anxiety? it is a very common symptom of it and the mosy annoying you can get meds that help with this anti motion tabs or something like that talk to your doc about it

lucy_21
22-02-13, 21:53
hi, thanks for the reply. I am not wanting to take medication really. I just wondered if there was any tips on how to get rid of it. Any tips on how to not think about it. I know it is anxiety and i thought by knowing this and acspeting this it would help but it isnt :-(
xxxxxxx

dlr108
22-02-13, 22:14
I know how you feel i do find the more relaxed i am and not worrying about symptoms the less it happens so maybe try some relaxation exercises maybe yoga stuff like that watch your caffine and drink intake and get plenty of rest

Have you tried cbt yet? it really does help with anxiety

Im taking vitamin b complex and magnesium supplements maybe you could try that