PDA

View Full Version : Struggling ms and palpitations

kristy5095
22-02-13, 21:42
Hi.... Been a while since posted but really struggling at moment and don't know where to turn....

I have been diagnosed with probable ms following an MRI but still awaiting the final diagnosis ..... I thought I was managing this well as it is a long drawn out process and despite the probable ms I do suffer from anxiety and health anxiety.

I have started in the last few weeks to get the odd fluttering palp in my throat....I have had them before in the past and they are not constant could go a couple of days without but waiting for them to happen!

I haven't been to gp yet .....was wondering if anyone else suffers from these as feeling like I am heading down the panic spiral ..... :shrug:

Grey.
22-02-13, 21:47
I always gets palpitations when I'm worried, they are normal to have but if your worried and its going worse then maybe you should see a doctor :) sorry to hear about your problems :hugs: hope you feel well soon

Daisy Sue
22-02-13, 23:45
Yes I've had them very recently, along with palpitations, for the first time ever and it really scared me... I think when you're particularly anxious, you're so much more aware of every little thing your body is doing, than when you're not.

I've managed to calm down a lot over the past week or so, and in turn my palpitations are hardly putting in an appearance, and in turn the throat flutter has calmed down too.